Model V4+ which is a MUN-type simulation organized in the format of summer school by the Association for International Affairs (AMO) simulates the negotiation of the Visegrad Group plus Germany.
The university students from those countries participated in a whole week-long, thoroughly prepared educational programme which was held in Prague between 23–29 July 2017.
Intensive three-day long preparatory workshops are followed by the negotiation. The series of interesting lectures, interactive seminars, and negotiation activities await the participants. Few social events are also a part of experience.
The V4+ Model offers the delegates a unique opportunity to meet an inspiring group of young people, try to find solution of current challenges, overcome the fear of the public speaking, and practice their English.
The agenda is as follows:
- Modification of the European Common Asylum System
- Implementation of the NATO Warsaw/Brussels Summit commitments
- The future of Europe in the context of the Juncker Plan
- V4+ diplomatic simulation
- 4 days of workshops
- 2 days of negotiations
- Interesting side events in one of the most beautiful city in the world
- University and high school students from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany (5 per each country)
- Delegate fee 100 € – BUT! The costs of travel, accommodation, city transport and catering will be completely covered for you!
- 23.–29. 7. 2017
For more information, feel free to visit page of the Model V4+.
Project is supported by the International Visegrad Fund and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic (thanks to the Czech-Polish Forum). Project partners in the Central Europe are the European Academy Berlin (D), The Polish Forum of Young Diplomats (PL), the Center for European Neighborhood Studies/Central European University (HU) and the GLOBSEC Academy Centre (SK).