Roundtable organized on the occassion of a partners’ meeting in the framework of the research project Important, Forgotten or Irrelevant? Stakeholders’ Survey On Post-Vilnius Eastern Partnership supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
What kind of future has the Eastern Partnership after the Crimea and the harsh crisis on South-Eastern Ukraine? How much do the perspectives of particular countries differ? Shall we take the Eastern Partnership as a failure, as the Czech Minister of Foreign Affairs Zaorálek stated? What actually the partner countries expect from the EU?
- Leila Alieva, President, Center for National and International Studies, Azerbaijan
- Victoria Bucataru, Research and Programs Director, Foreign Policy Association, Moldova
- Aliaksandr Filipau, Independent Expert, Belarus
- Daria Gaidai, Analyst, Institute of World Policy, Ukraine
- Stepan Grigoryan, Head, Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation, Armenia
- Giorgi Kuparadze, Caucasian Institute for Economic and Social Research, Georgia
Chair: Václav Lídl, Research Fellow, Association for International Affairs – AMO, Czech Republic
- Date and time
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
18:00 – 20:00
Association for International Affairs (AMO), 3rd floor,Show on a map
- In cooperation with
- International Visegrad Fund (IVF)
- WORKING LANGUAGES