Panel discussion organized by the Czech-German Young Professionals Program (CGYPP) and the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the Czech Republic.
The discussion will be followed by reception and opportunity for individual dialogue with the panelists.
- Bernard Bauer, General Manager and board member at German-Czech Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Dr. Michael Moritz, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Employment Research, Federal Employment Agency
- Oliver Schmitt, Managing Partner, Teamconsult
- Alena Tomišková, Talent Acquisition Manager, Siemens
The entry is free of charge.
The Bavarian Representation is not accessible by car. We therefore recommend using public transportation.
More information about the Bavarian Representation is available at www.bavorsko.bayern.de.
More information about the Association for International Affairs is available at www.amo.cz.
- DATUM A ČAS
Thursday, March 30, 2017
- MÍSTO KONÁNÍ
Bavarian Representation in Prague
PragueUkázat na mapě
- AMO and the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the Czech Republic
- VE SPOLUPRÁCI S
- European Academy Berlin, Czech German Future Fund, Hanns Seidel Fundation and German-Czech Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DTIHK)
- PRACOVNÍ JAZYKY
- English (no interpretation provided)