Expert roundtable organized by the Association for International Affairs (AMO) with members of the Nestor Group, a non-partisan independent interdisciplinary group, aiming to develop a strategic vision for Ukraine.
Principal topic of this event was the recently published strategy on modernization of Ukraine. This document outlines chief goals and instruments for the transformation of Ukrainian society and economy.
- Alexandra Baklanova, Economist, Co-founder of AIESEC Ukraine and pro.mova think tank, Kyiv
- Viktoriya Bryndza, Sociologist, Director of Research at pro.mova think tank, Kyiv
- Orest Drul, Physician, Director of Zachid think tank, Lviv
- Vladimir Dubrovskiy, Physician, Senior Institutional Economist at CASE Ukraine, think tank, Kyiv
- Yevhen Hlibovytsky, Founder of pro.mova think tank, Journalist, Anti-censorship Activist, Advisor to OSCE, Co-founder of Ukrainian Channel 5, Kyiv
- Yevgeniy Ikhelzon, Religionist, Civic Activist, Donetsk
- Pavlo Khobzey, Expert on Education, Vice Rector for Scholarly Pedagogical Activities of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv
- Myroslav Marynovych, Vice Rector of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Co-founder of Ukrainian Helsinki Group, a former Soviet dissident and a former prisoner of the GULAG, Lviv
- Svyatoslav Pavlyuk, Expert on Energy Security, Lviv
- DATUM A ČAS
Thursday, June 18, 2015
- MÍSTO KONÁNÍ
AMO,Ukázat na mapě
- PRACOVNÍ JAZYKY