Panel debate discussing results of the international survey Trends of Visegrad Foreign Policy.
Blog of Vít Dostál and Milan Nič in Carnegie EuropeDownload
Presentation of the Slovak results:
- Milan Nič, Director, CEPI
- Martin Bútora, foreign policy advisor to Slovak President Andrej Kiska and former Slovak Ambassador to the USA
- Pavol Demeš, Senior Transatlantic Fellow, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Bratislava
- Vít Dostál, Research Director, Association for International Affairs (AMO), Prague
- Andrej Matišák, journalist