The policy session within the TATRA summit conference discussing regional views on the EU’s future and common interests in policy areas that have recently dominated the EU’s agenda with a presentation of the comparative survey Trends in Visegrad Foreign Policy.
- János Martonyi, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary, Budapest
- Pavol Demeš, Senior Transatlantic Fellow, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Bratislava
- Beata Jaczewska, Executive Director, International Visegrad Fund, Bratislava
- Vít Dostál, Research Director, Association for International Affairs, Prague
- Milan Nič, Managing Director, Central European Policy Institute, Bratislava