With the third preparatory meeting of Summit’s XXI. year, our project has set off on the journey through 2016. We started the meeting by a successful panel debate about information warfare, followed by no less contributive questions from the audience. We had the pleasure to welcome:
- Josef Šlerka, head of R&D at Socialbakers, head of Charles University’s New Media Studies programme
- Jiří Schneider, Aspen Institute Prague managing director
- David Vaughan, journalist and novelist
- Tomáš Maďar, Association for International Affairs expert
- David Smoljak, screen editor, screenwriter and here also the presenting host
Photos from the third preparatory meetingStáhnout
After the end of the debate, our participants’ plenary speeches followed, which were also on the topic of information warfare – only now from the points of view of the represented countries. As usually, the programme in the afternoon took place in the respective councils. To complete the programme of this meeting, we added Friday’s visit to the Economia a.s. publishing house and a human rights cinema.
Hereby, we would like to kindly ask our participants to fill out the feedback forms, which significantly help in constantly improving the whole project. Fourth preparatory meeting is to be held on the 13th of February. Good bye for now.