AMO in cooperation with the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in Prague organizes the panel discussion dedicated to current economic and security situation in East Asia and the Cross-Strait relations.
How will the situation be influenced by coming elections in Taiwan? What is the impact of growing military budget of mainland China, or changing rules for army usage in Japan? What is the role of of the European Union and economic relations? These are, among many others, the questions which will be addressed by our panelists.
- Introductory remarks: President Ma Ying-jeou (video message)
- Sheau-Jung Lu, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO)
- Petra Andělová, Metropolitan University Prague
- Michal Thim, Association for International Affairs (AMO)
- Martin Riegl, Charles University in Prague
- Václav Kopecký, Association for International Affairs (AMO)
- Date and time
Thursday, October 8, 2015
CERGE-EIShow on a map
Politických vězňů 7
- In cooperation with
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO)
- WORKING LANGUAGES