Association for International Affairs – AMO in cooperation with Institute of Political Studies of the Charles University in Prague and Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in Prague would like to cordially invite you to the panel discussion dedicated to the role of Cross-Strait relations in recent decade.
Cross-Strait relations symbolize one of the most remarkable and challenging political and economic developments in East Asia region. What is their role in recent decade and what has been achieved? What challenges can both sides expect? What is the role of the US and the EU? What development is expected?
- Introductory remarks: President Ma Ying-jeou (video message)
- Christine Hsueh, Representative of TECO, Prague
- Petra Andělová, Metropolitan University, Prague
- Jana Sehnálková, Charles University, Prague
- Date and time
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
5 PM-6:30 PM
Goethe Institute,Show on a map
Masarykovo nábřeží 32,
- In cooperation with
- Charles University in Prague, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Prague
- WORKING LANGUAGES