The Visegrad Group celebrates 25 years of its existence. Since then, the V4 has evolved from a group of countries aiming at the integration into Euro-Atlantic structures into a natural part of the European policy.
Nevertheless, differences between Western and Central Europe start to surface again and we have to ask what V4 and in what EU we want.
- Marek Cichocki, European Centre Natolin
- Tomasz Grosse, Warsaw University
- Michal Kořan, Institute of International Relations (ÚMV)
- Vít Dostál, Association for International Affairs (AMO)
- Date and time
Monday, March 7, 2016
Polish Institute in Prague
Malé náměstí 1
Prague 1Show on a map
- AMO and Polish Institute in Prague
- In cooperation with
- Centre for Eastern Studies and Czech-Polish Forum
- WORKING LANGUAGES
- Czech and Polish (simultaneous translation)