AMO invites you to the annual presentation of its Agenda for Czech Foreign Policy 2016.
Czech foreign policy in 2015 was highly unpredictable. Society feels uncertain regarding the international affairs and political elites lack the necessary insight and strategic view. Czech Republic failed in finding appropriate answer on a number of current and long-term foreign policy issues.
Agenda for Czech Foreign Policy 2016 (in Czech)Download
Czech foreign policy will be discussed by the representatives of the Czech political parties. The presentation of the Agenda for Czech Foreign Policy 2016, AMO annual evaluation of Czech foreign policy, will be part of the event.
- Vít Dostál, AMO
- Lubomír Zaorálek, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, ČSSD
- Helena Langšádlová, Member of the Chamber of Deputies, TOP 09
- Václav Láska, Senator, Green Party
- Kristýna Zelienková, Member of the Chamber of Deputies, ANO
- Michael Rozsypal, Czech Radio
The event is supported by the Heinrich Böll Foundation Prague and the Czech Development Agency.