AMO together with its partners organizes one of the student simulation of the 2016 U.S. presidential debate connected with public debate which will take place in Brno.
Public debate with experts on American politics and election campaigns will be part of the event.
- Miloš Gregor, Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University in Brno
- Jakub El-Ahmadieh, AMO
- Jeffrey Vanderziel, Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in Brno
- Vlaďka Votavová, AMO
Selected high school students will be representing the GOP or the Democratic Party. Participants will be expected to behave and argue within the reasonable limits characteristic for “their” party about selected topics such as the US domestic, foreign and economic policy.
- Laura Doanová, Masarykovo gymnázium Vsetín
- Simona Machačová, Gymnázium Slovanské náměstí Brno
- Kristýna Přikrylová, Iva Zahradníková, Gymnázium Matyáše Lercha Brno
- Daniel Rychlý, Alžběta Filipková, Mendelovo gymnázium Opava