Association for International Affairs (AMO) with support of the International Visegrad Fund and the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom would like to invite you to the presentation of a new study focused on the impact of new technologies on the Visegrad Group states until 2030, followed by an expert discussion.
The event will try to provide answers to following questions:
- What do the elites in the V4 states think about new technologies?
- What kinds of technology will have the biggest impact on our lives – artificial intelligence, drones, autonomous vehicles, 3D printing, Blockchain or cashlesseconomy? Will changes come faster than they did in the past?
- How does the V4 region stand in global comparison? Will the new technologies deepen the economic relationship between the Visegrad countries and Germany, or will the driving force of European economy no longer need cheap productsfrom its nearshore?
- Can we expect a user-friendly e-government by 2030? Will FinTech disrupt thebanking sector?
- What is the role of national states and the European Union in all this? How toadapt the education systems to be able to face future challenges?
Introductory remarks: Karel Havlíček, Association of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Crafts of the Czech Republic
Presentation of the study followed by Q&A with:
Marcin Frenkel, Liberté!, University of Lodz, Poland
Máté Hajba, Free Market Foundation, Hungary
Martin Reguli, F. A. Hayek Foundation, Slovakia
Kryštof Kruliš, Association for International Affairs (AMO), Czech Republic
Only for invited.
23 October 2018
- International Visegrad Fund, Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- WORKING LANGUAGE