International expert workshop for consumer organizations’ representatives organized by the Association for International Affairs (AMO) and The Sobieski Institute with kind support of the International Visegrad Fund.
The event is a part of the project which is a platform for meetings of experts, representatives of media, consumer organizations, chambers of commerce and public administrations from Visegrad countries in order to discuss possibilities of enhanced functioning of internal market in the Central European region.
Conference report of Kryštof KrulišDownload
- Does all the main consumer organizations’ websites in your country provide at least basic information in English or in the languages of the other V4 countries? Can you provide assistance to consumers from other V4 countries in their language? How many applications from consumers from other V4 countries do you receive every year?
- Are there joint interests specific to consumers from the Visagrad region? Can they be jointly addressed in campaigns and by the lobbying of consumer organizations from all V4 countries? Do you have access to sufficient resources for such joint actions?
- Is there opportunity for the closer approximation of consumer protection regulations between the V4 countries that could go beyond the level of harmonization at EU level?
- Would such additional approximation improve the comprehensibility of regulation for consumers and even traders?
Friday, October 2, 2015
ul. Nowy Świat 27
- International Visegrad Fund (IVF) and The Sobieski Institute
- WORKING LANGUAGE