Free Market Foundation together with Association for International Affairs (AMO) and support of the International Visegrad Fund and the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom would like to invite you to the Budapest’s presentation of a new study focused on the impact of new technologies on the Visegrad Group states until 2030, followed by an expert discussion.
The event will try to provide answers to following questions:
- What do the elites in the V4 states think about new technologies?
- What kinds of technology will have the biggest impact on our lives – artificial intelligence, drones, autonomous vehicles, 3D printing, Blockchain or cashless
economy? Will changes come faster than they did in the past?
- How does the V4 region stand in global comparison? Will the new technologies deepen the economic relationship between the Visegrad countries and Germany, or will the
driving force of European economy no longer need cheap products from its nearshore?
- Can we expect a user-friendly e-government by 2030? Will FinTech disrupt the banking sector?
- What is the role of national states and the European Union in all this? How to adapt the education systems to be able to face future challenges?
14:05 Welcoming and Introductory remarks: Némethné dr. Pál, Katalin, research manager, GKI Economic Research Co.
14:20 Presentation of the study followed by Q&A
Marcin Frenkel, Liberté!, University of Lodz, Poland
Máté Hajba, Free Market Foundation, Hungary
Martin Reguli, F. A. Hayek Foundation, Slovakia
Kryštof Kruliš, AMO, Czech Republic
Thursday, 25 October 2018
14:00 – 16:30
MERCURE BUDAPEST KORONA HOTEL
14. Kecskeméti u.
- Free Market Foundation & AMO
- International Visegrad Fund, Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- WORKING LANGUAGE