Kryštof Kruliš will participate in the public debate about the consequences of brexit within the international conference Forum 2000.
British voters decided that Great Britain will be the first country in history that will leave the European Union. Prime Minister David Cameron and others announced their resignations after the June referendum.
Brexit decision undermined the idea of European integration and its implementation. The European Union, its leaders, but also national leaders are failing to explain its citizens the benefits of EU membership and the benefits of European integration. The EU desperately needs crisis leadership now.
- Irena Kalhousová, Delegate, Forum 2000
- Uffe Elleman Jensen, Delegate, Forum 2000
- Kryštof Kruliš, Researcher, Association for International Affairs
- Jan Kovář, Analyst, Institute of International Relations Prague
- Roman Joch, Director, Civic Institute
- Jan Macháček, Chairman of the Board, Institute for Politics and Society
Monday, October 17, 2016
Politických vězňů 936/7
- Institute for Politics and Society
- WORKING LANGUAGE