AMO invites you to the annual presentation of its Agenda for Czech Foreign Policy 2016 in Brno.
Czech foreign policy in 2015 was highly unpredictable. Society feels uncertain regarding the international affairs and political elites lack the necessary insight and strategic view. Czech Republic failed in finding appropriate answer on a number of current and long-term foreign policy issues.
The presentation of the Agenda for Czech Foreign Policy 2016, AMO annual evaluation of Czech foreign policy, will be part of the event.
- Vít Dostál, Director, AMO Research Center
- Michal Kořan, Researcher, Institute of International Relations; Assistant Professor, Faculty of Social Studeis, Masaryk University
- Jakub Patočka, Editor in Chief, Deník Referendum
- Vlaďka Votavová, Director, AMO
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Room P 51, Faculty of Social Studies
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Prague, Czech Development Agency and Student Section of the International Institute of Political Science
- WORKING LANGUAGE
- OFFICIAL HASHTAG