Select ongoing project:
AMO is a non-governmental not–for–profit organization founded in 1997 to promote research and education in the field of international relations. AMO facilitates expression and realization of ideas, thoughts and projects in order to increase education, mutual understanding and tolerance among the people.
AMO represents a unique and transparent platform in which academics, business people, policy makers, diplomats, the media, and NGOs can interact in an open and impartial environment.
- formulates and publishes briefing, research and policy papers
- arranges international conferences, expert seminars, round tables, public debates
- organizes educational projects
- presents critical assessment and comments on current events for local and international press
- creates vital conditions for growth of a new expert generation
- supports the interest in international relations among broad public
- cooperates with like-minded local and international institutions